Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Paris in a fog

I stepped outside the building late last night to get a breath of fresh air and became transfixed with the colors of the stop lights in the fog.

We seldom have fog in Paris or least I seldom see it. A storm had blown through earlier in the day bringing cool air. I hate to admit it but I don't remember what was taught in science class about how fog is created.

I forgot all about the guests at the Mardi Gras celebration and went upstairs to get my camera and the tripod. I drifted to the corner of 1st and Houston and started taking pictures.

I now realize that I don't quite know how to control the light in the fog but I sure had fun trying to capture the moment.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape