Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A box, a beverage and still life

Images for the mid-term assignment in PH 210 have been printed and are ready for critique this afternoon. Our task was to learn how to control the light source and to remember color combinations.
The assignment was to photograph in the studio:
1. A still life
2. A beverage that looks drinkable or a
3. Box and a bottle that relate to each other.
I re-worked each of these 3 times before I captured a suitable image.
I'm pretty sure that I am not cut out to be a product photographer. David and I would starve!
Which image do you think is most successful?









2 comments:

  1. The yellow tulips is my favorite, though the glass of bubbly against the red was a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to say the same as Wanda! That is exactly what I was thinking! I guess the yellow just pops out at me.

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape