Sunday, May 29, 2011

Proof I exist

I do exist. I exist in a hot dark room with smelly chemicals and a red light.    The final day of our May Mini pinhole photography class is June 1st.  There is going to be an exhibit of all of the student's work at The Gallery on 1st Street on June 1st from 4 pm to 8 pm.  There will be some great food and wonderful pinhole images.  Stop by and support the students from Texas A&M Commerce.  Everyone has been working hard for the past 10 days trying to get some good images. 














7 comments:

  1. Hello from RobertTryon.deviantArt.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work with the pinhole series! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, Ginger. I especially like the shots with the oatmeal box camera.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    I think these pictures are great. I dont know much about pinhole picture, but I think it can be hard to make a good picture. my favourite pictures are Haybale1small and Landscape6. The first one because it has very soft light for me, very good composition and atmosphere. the second one is reminds me a hungarian movie director, Jancso,because the picture has an old movie feeling. furthermore i like the Streetscape5,because the interesting perspective, the Architecture8 for the mystic frame and for the weird ground, and the Landscape 3 for the beautiful silhouettes.
    You made a good job! The best of luck! (and sorry for my english!:) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the hay and the one following it, Ginger! Good luck! inmysolitude43 on dA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your landscapes, as they remind me of home.
    However, the second from the top has a very BIG city feel. You definitely capture an atmosphere well with these.

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape