Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pinhole Photography May Mini Class

Life in the darkroom is good. I am taking a pinhole photography May Mini class. This means devoting almost 12 hours a day for 10 days to get 4 hours of college credit at Texas A&M Commerce. I liked it so much last summer I decided to continue my study of the pinhole camera.

The instructor is Vaughn Wascovich who is a hard task master but a wonderful teacher. By June 1st the goal is to have 3 pinhole images in the categories of landscape, nature, architecture, portraits and still life. There is going to be a gallery show from 4-8 on Wednesday, June 1st from 4-8 at The Gallery on 1st.

Whew.....

Here are my best prints so far. I have not even started on my nature shots yet.  Which two do you think I should have framed for the show?












1 comment:

  1. My favorite is the vase with flowers sitting on the table in your office. Seeing the building in the background is cool and the vase looks like it's at a point...or coming at you.

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape