Sunday, May 8, 2011

North to Alaska

 What an amazing 9 days. 

If you have ever thought about taking a trip to Alaska, book it right now!  Little did I know that booking a trip with the National Geographic Society's Photography tour would be the most amazing trip I have ever taken. 

I just landed back to the lower 48 and I'm sitting in a hotel in Seattle.  It is off to DFW early tomorrow morning and then the drive back to Paris.  I'll blog more after I get home and have time to go through the images.


LeConte Glacier, Tracy Arm Alaska
Greeters at the sea plane in Petersburg, Alaska.
Glacier at National Bay National Park
Self portrait at Elfin Cove, Alaska

3 comments:

  1. See, I told you that you would have no problem finding art in Alaskan landscapes! So BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Amazing work!! Simply wonderful photos Ginger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ginger,

    The Steller Sea Lion "Greeters" picture is awesome! Glad to hear you're doing well. It was great meeting you on the Alaska cruise!

    -Randy
    www.wildlifist.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape