Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Double images assignment.

In the style of Kelli Connell.

I can not even begin to tell you how much I don't want to put these images up on this blog site.
But I am here to stretch my comfort zone. Well, consider my zone stretched.
Some people from class did a GREAT job on this assignment. Although my pictures didn't turn out all that great, I did learn how to use masks in PhotoShop. This little skill in and of itself was worth the time on the project.
It won't take you long to see that lately I am either at home or at work. With the economic stimulus packages coming down the pipes, we are busy, busy, busy. I go to work about 6 am and don't quit until after midnight even on the weekends. I am so tired that I took pictures of me cooking supper so that I could get my assignment done and my husband could have something to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape