Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Rocking it with Russ

I am so appreciateive to Russ for helping me out with my class assignment using flash on the camera. It was the first time I've ever even tried to use the 580 EX flash speedlite on my Canon camera. I had all kinds of technical problems learning how to use that flash. Urgh.......... But Russ was a trooper and patient with me in the throws of learning. Here are some photos from my day with the flash light!























































































































1 comment:

  1. I never use flash - simply because I'm not really familiar with how best to use it. I must learn more so I can make an informed choice! Some great shots here.

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape