Thursday, December 3, 2009

Two chicks from Atlanta


Thirty-five years later.....

Meet Melanie and Leigh. They both graduated from high school in Atlanta, Texas and now live elsewhere. Thirty-five years ago they made a trip to New York City and had a grand adventure as young college co-eds.


This Thanksgiving they allowed me to join them when they made a return trip to NYC to take another bite out of the Big Apple.

Thanks for letting me tag along. You are both just wonderful!

Did I mention that this adventure includes a cat named Pork Chop and an apartment in Brooklyn?

Stay tuned for more pictures!

2 comments:

  1. The picture at the top is a beautiful portrait. They look like lovely people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We look "fun"; I'd love a copy of this one for posterity, and I'll bet Leigh would as well.

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape