Sunday, December 6, 2009

Around Williamsburg area in Brooklyn

Sights to and from the subway

The Williamsburg area borders Greenpoint, Bedford-Stuyvesant and Bushwick in Brooklyn, New York.

Many of the guidebooks describe the area as a magnet for young people moving to the big city.

Williamsburg is viewed as both a haven for established immigrant families and as an area of artists.

These are mostly shots taken going to and from the subway or bus stops. Being fat and over 50 took its toll on me walking all over Long Island. But if you need someone to tell you how to ride the rails in NY, I'm your girl!




































1 comment:

  1. These are all beautiful shots. I particularly like the top one. I can relate to the walking taking its toll - I am fat and not too far away from 50 :-)

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape