Saturday, May 11, 2013

Taking Stillhouse Road home

As an alternative route home from my studio in Paris to our home out in the country, I take Stillhouse Road.  I like the name, Stillhouse Road.  The drive home on this road calms me.  It prepares me for home.  It stills my soul. 







Still working with the iPhone to see what I can and can not capture.  It is hard to hold it still enough to take the long range shots of birds.  This spring the trees and the grass are just lovely.  I still have a lot to learn about this camera but I am really liking some of the images I can get with it!





 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, Ginger. You are getting very good results from that little phone, good color depth and not much blowout on the brights.

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape