Sunday, December 9, 2012

MFA Grad Review 7 Dec 2012


At the end of each semester participants in the Masters of Fine Arts program at Texas A&M Commerce are reviewed by the graduate faculty.  Seven students showed their work in the Art Gallery on Friday, December 7, 2012.  Christy, Debbie, Katie, Jason, Lough, Paul and Ginger exhibited and explained their graduate work to faculty and guests.   Christy is a student at Texas A&M Texarkana and joined our grad seminar class just for the Fall 2012 semester. 


 











 
 




If a piece of your work is not presented on the blog, it is not because it was not a wonderful piece, it is because the photograph of it just did not turn out correctly.  My apology.  I thought I took scads of images but I don't think I took enough to do everyone's work justice. 


1 comment:

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape