Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hoga camera with 120 color film

Holga cameras are just so much fun.  The aspect that I like so much is that you never know how your picture is going to turn out.  There are light leaks, uneven colorization, wierd saturations, and an overall unusual quality to the pictures.
 
I actually took these  pictures last summer after I took a Holga class from Chad Smith at Commerce.  In class we used black and white film and developed the film in the dark room.  After class I wanted to experiment with color film.  It is kind of expensive and it is just a little difficult to get it processed.
 
Next I think Iam going to try cross-processing the color film and see what images develop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape