Thursday, February 10, 2011

From my office window


I know I am probably the only one that does this but I was supposed to be doing something else this evening. Instead, I was sitting and looking out the window in my office. The lights were mesmerizing. I decided to pull out my camera and just see what I could take in such low light conditions and without a tripod.

This is downtown Paris. My version of street photography in a small town. Well, the images are different. But I did kill some time avoiding work!






















3 comments:

  1. Hey!! I know that building in the 2nd and 3rd pic... :) Nice shots... gave me an idea I may go on our roof and take pictures from up there also... I'll get a pic of yall's building then... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I miss this place. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find this type of urban photography interesting because it portrays the vivid realism of the streets.

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape