Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snowmen on the streets of Paris

For the past several years I have driven up and down the streets of Paris, Texas, taking pictures of snowmen. This year seems to have the least number of snowmen since I began taking these shots. My thought is that kids are staying in the house playing video games instead of going outside and playing in the snow.

At the risk of sounding old, I remember when there was a sort of pride in having the best dressed snowman on the block!






































































































































1 comment:

  1. Those are all really cute. I know when I tried to make a snowman Sunday the snow wouldn't stick together. I wonder if that's why there are less than the usual. Maybe Monday would have been a better day to try. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape