Friday, July 31, 2009

Seeking Art Exhibitioners in Paris


The Plaza Art Guild is planning a Celebrate Art! Exhibition

The Plaza Art Guild of Paris is extending an invitation to artists 21 years old or older to exhibit their work along with that of other artists from around the area from September 19th through October 9th.

They are inviting artists who have works in photography, oil, acrylic, watercolor, sculpture, wood turned items, stained glass, handcrafted fine furniture, fine jewelry, and pottery to submit one piece for the exhibit.

The deadline to enter your work is Saturday, August 22, 2009. There is no entry fee.

If you have questions please contact Dean Todd at 903.784.1572, dtodd@1starnet.com or Connelle Peace at 903.784.4288, rcpeace@1starnet.com.

Hope to see your work at the exhibit in September!

2 comments:

  1. I doubt that my work would be good enough :)
    I answered your respond at coffe shop. Lokk in the left sidbar. "Post a question".
    One way of finding viewers is to join the challenges. There is a lot and I can give you some links if you want. But it takes some work though. You have to visit others to get your own visits.

    http://www.nfbild.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginger I must say that I think that you are a very talented photographer. I aspire to be as good as you. I have a blog on photography for beginners(thats what I am) and I share as I learn. I would love any advise that you could give me. http://saraseigfriedphotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape