Sunday, July 14, 2013

Abandoned church near Billy The Kid's Grave in Ft. Sumner, NM


I had just taken a few pictures at the Ft. Sumner cemetery off of Hwy 24 in New Mexico when I saw this old abandoned church off the left down an old dirt road out of the corner of my eye while driving 74 mph.  I turned around and stopped to take pictures.  There are several images of this church taken with my homemade pinhole camera using photo paper as a negative.  Hopefully, I will get to develop the images next week. 






I couldn't resist doing a self portrait with the lighting!




 

2 comments:

  1. This is in Taiban, New Mexico, one of the most photographed churches in NM. It is my favorite one and yes close to Fort Sumner. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape