Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Puebla Day 2

No volcano eruptions.
No earthquakes.
No banditos.
No drug cartel murders.
Things are good in Puebla.

I spent quite a bit of time with Chris today perusing pictures of what is available to view while I am here in terms of art and photography.  Nayeli, the program coordinator and I continued planning for my "Muerta" picture I want to take while I am here.

I practiced walking in all different directions from the house to make sure I can find my way back home!  The residency is located in a mostly residential area of town.  I want to be able to take the bus to the art museum downtown and be able to come back safely at the end of the day.  Not quite sure I am brave enough quite yet.

Cactus soup for lunch.  Then a mixture of cheese and pablano peppers with refried black beans.  The food is very good.

Buenos dias!

Ginger

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape