Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 6 on the way to Mexico City

Wrapping my head around the fact that almost 22 million people live in Mexico City is easier now that I experienced the subway system on a Friday afternoon.  There are not many pictures to share today of my taxi/bus/subway/taxi rides to Mexico City today.  I felt like the proverbial little old lady clutching her bags and looking over her shoulder for pick pockets and theives.  So, it was really hard to pull out a camera and shoot while holding on to my purse, a back pack and a book bag.





1 comment:

  1. I love the way the Mexicans put bright colors and black wrought iron against white. I do that in my house somewhat. Love the pics of the cathedral towers, and the abbey. Especially like the pic of the table in front of the picture. The composition of that picture speaks to me somehow :) It says order is peaceful and beautiful.
    AB

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape