Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Landscapes of Lamar County Texas

Hay on FM 1184
I love living in Lamar County. My son Travis came home from living in Italy one year and commented about how quaint and beautiful our area is to one visiting from far away.  His comment made me try to look at the landscape around me from a stranger's point of view. Below are a few of the images I've taken over the years as I traveled to and from work and school.

I've thought about putting them into a calendar or making some cards out of them but I never have had the time. 

Hope you enjoy seeing what I see when I drive the roads.

I'll add more to the collection as I find them on my hard drive.






Hickory Grove Cemetery
Hay meadow on HWY 137

Barn on FM 35400

Geese flying over Lake Gibbons

Ducks at sunset on Pat Mayse Lake

Fence on the edge of HWY 24 S

 A Summer's Day on FM 1184

 Sunset at Pat Mayse Lake
 
Sunset at Lake Gibbons

 
Lake Gibboons Pier
 
Sunset on FM 22900
 
North Sulphur River at the Camp Hut
 
Pond on HWY 824
 
Sunset at Sander's Cove
 
Scarecrow at Slabtown
 
Shelter on HWY 271 E
 
Sulphur River past Roxton
 
Heron flying on Lake Gibbons
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape