Friday, June 14, 2013

Sunflowers in June

I got up at 5 am this morning and drove past Cooper to the sunflower fields.  Just as the sun came up I pulled up to the fields of flowers.  The angle of the sun changed by the minute making it a challenge to adapt to the changing light conditions!  Today I shot with my big girl camera and not the iphone. I think I got a few decent shots but I am going to go to Honey Grove in the morning and try again.  Let me know which images you like and why.  Or tell me which ones you don't like and how I could improve the image.  I'll take your comments in mind when I re-shoot in the morning.  Who knows...those who comment may get a suprise in the mail!
























After I finished photographing the sunflowers I went to an estate sale in Pecan Gap on Pilgrims Rest road.  It was great!  Scored a Father's Day gift for David.  Then I went on down the road to Roxton and had breakfast at the Roxton Cafe.  Sat with the former mayor I worked with when I wrote grants for the City of Roxton in the 90's.  It was a very good morning.







 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape