Saturday, December 1, 2012

Night Time Christmas parade in downtown Paris Texas


I always think of my son Travis when I photograph events in Paris, Texas.  He lives in New Zealand but he has also lived in Italy, Germany and Hawaii.  He often finds images of the people, events and landscapes of Paris and Lamar County to be quaint and/or humorous.  Tonight I tried to capture images that would make Travis stop and smile.  Merry Christmas everyone.

 

I do not know any of the people I photographed except for two, Geraldine and her sweet husband.


Everyone else were strangers in an excited crowd of parade watchers on a very pleasant evening.



 





 
 
 

 


 



 
 More later....  Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape