Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Outside of Puebla







I am now back among the land of the living.  If you ever get sick in Mexico you will be impressed with the quality of care available.  I hope we treat travelers in our land as kind and professionally.

I haven't felt strong enough to hop on the buses and ride around the town so I contacted a tour guide who is familiar with the quirks of photographers.  I can highly recommend Carlos Rivero Tours in Puebla, Mexico.  He took me outside the Puebla area to get a real taste of the interior of Mexico.  What a delight.  He even stopped quickly each time I saw something I wanted to photograph.

I have some more pictures but I need to stop for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape