Saturday, November 27, 2010

View of Denver City and West Texas


Ah, the sweet smell of oil money greeted me at the edge of town as we drove into Denver City. Gone was the flame at the edge of town that used to light the back yard where we would play football until our parents called us in for supper. Still are the friendly faces and sweet people that I rembered as a child and those who I went to school with from 1st grade to graduation.
It was my husband's first time to visit West Texas and my hometown of Denver City, Texas. He was much impressed with how friendly and kind everyone was that we met on the street and in the cafes.
Here are a few of the photographs I have worked on so far. I'll post more as I finish them. It was good to go back home as a photographer and take pictures of my memories.











































No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape