Sunday, November 22, 2009

Self Portrait 22 Nov 2009


Since I am taking a portrait class this semester, I decided to take a few self portraits.


This is a self-portrait taken in my make=shift studio at the back of my office. I love my grey hair and my husband hates it! To me, it defines who I am and where I am in this stage of life.
My son's girlfriend, Rhonda Parker, french=braided my hair for me and helped me take the picture. Do you know how hard it is to take a picture of the back of your own head!
Thanks for helping me Rhonda!

5 comments:

  1. sorry Husband !!! her grey hair is beautiful .

    what a cool photo .

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh wow i love the contrast of the colors. its very unique and awesome i love photography classes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shot. I love your grey hair too. I have some grey hairs and I have no intention of dying them. I like them too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...Caio's comment. such a rogue. But what he has written is so true. Hair beautiful. Husband...misguided.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I {heart} this pic! I love the natural highlights....

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape