Sunday, October 17, 2010

Painting with Light Assignment

OK but no cigars.

This assignment had a steep learning curve since I have never done any painting with light before. My images are elementary. Sorry but I did try.

Of all our assignments, this has taken the longest because I had to redo a couple of the shots. Learning how handle images in post-processing took the most time. My not knowing how to do layers in Photoshop was the most difficult hurdle to overcome.

After seeing what can be done with light painting and how it can be used to enhance certain situations, I can tell that I'll keep this little skill in my handy tool bag.



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape