Monday, March 15, 2010

Open Assignment

For Spring Break, our Photo 112 teacher, Chad Smith, at Texas A&M Commerce gave us an open assignment and told us to shoot whatever we wish. He added that "they better be good!"

I decided to take pictures of things I see going to and from work and school. Since I have a really bad case of Spring Fever and just can not make myself stay in the office, I have lots of other images I'll be posting this week.

Let me know the ones you like the most. I'm trying to decide which ones to print and prepare for critique.

Please keep in mind these are all copyright images and not for personal use! Your honesty will be most appreciated. My goal is to sell some of my photographs some day.





















1 comment:

  1. The 3rd & 4th are my absolute favs!!! The exposure is perfect and I love the reflection in the 4th one...awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape