Sunday, February 21, 2010

Monochromatic Assignment

Our monochromatic pictures are due this Thursday for Photography 112 class. Each of these are printed on 13X19 paper. We are not allowed to crop any of our pictures so we can only print what we took with our camera. I did not realize I rely upon being able to crop as much as I do.

We pin our pictures up on the wall and the instructor and classmates say what they like or don't like about each image. It is kinda stressful but I feel as if I am learning a lot about color and how to print pictures in this class.

I have to select the best three to submit for a grade.

















2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. I love the top one and I really like those hinges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure about the monochromatic part, but I really like the snowy house, especially the way the branches in the foreground are holding the snow, and the fact that the snow is still falling. I like the "feeling" that I get from this picture. Anna Belle

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape