Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Searching for people who want a portrait taken

Fall 2009 Portrait Class with Marvin Gorley at PJC

























I need people to take pictures of for my portrait class this fall with Marvin Gorley at PJC.

Looking for males, females, babies, toddlers, children, teens, adults, older folks, couples, families, brides, engaged couples, pets, whatever!

Some genres you can choose from include:
formal portraits
senior pics
sport pics
cheerleader pics
pageant
spontaneous
artist nude
emotive
fashion
fetish
glamour
expressive
pin-up, etc., etc.

We can do black and white, color, photoshop filters, etc.

The portrait above is one I took of my son, Travis.

Call me at 903.783.1132 or email me at gingersfunkyphotos@yahoo.com or leave a comment below and let's set up a date and time.

3 comments:

  1. I'm just perusing some blogs; searching for others who blog their photography.

    From one Texan to another...happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you for the look. I've tried to find other photographers but the only way I have found to do it is just click on Next Blog. How are you perusing? I am going to go right now and check yours out!

    I am also on DeviantArt. http://gingersfunkyphotos.deviantart.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginger
    This is a great photo of your son! It makes me want to get to know him - he seems to me to be a deep individual. I love the photo.
    Larry Love

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape