Friday, January 23, 2009

Photo 111.001

When I left home in Faught, Texas at 7:00 am last Wednesday morning, to drive to Commerce for our photography class my random thoughts included, "What in the hell was I thinking?" to "Oh, my God, I'm going to be that old person in class." When I drove home at noon I realized that I am scared shitless and I AM the oldest person in class.

I've never written a real blog before and I don't know the rules. So, if I am doing this wrong, please tell me before the semester is over. I've never designed my own website and I certainly have never even heard of garageband.com. But I've decided to stretch my comfort zone. I am determined that I am going to learn new tricks.

If you ever need to reach me, my phone numbers are:
903.783.1132 O
903.784.3798 H
I don't have a cell phone.

My email address is ginger@fundingsolutions.org or gsisco@yahoo.com

Myspace page is: http://www.myspace.com/gingersfunkyphotos

I have a Facebook profile but I don't remember how to access it.

That's it. I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyrighted Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape